201 S. Cortez Street, Prescott, AZ, 86303, US
1. Arizona Resident.
2. Student in good standing enrolled or admitted to the School of Information M.A. program for a minimum of 6 credit hours in a semester.
3. Current Member of the Arizona Library Association at any level (student, full, etc.)
4. A completed Louise A. Stephens Memorial Scholarship application.
Are you an Arizona resident?
What date did you enter the School of Information M.A. Program?
What is your expected graduation date?
Are you an Arizona Library Association Member
All supporting documentation must be emailed to email@example.com in PDF format, no later than September 6, 2022. Please title the email subject line as Louise A. Stephens Scholarship Application.
Required Support Documentation
1. Undergraduate transcripts (unofficial is acceptable)
2. Evidence of admission and enrollment to the School of Information M.A. Program and the University of Arizona (acceptable letter)
3. Two letters of recommendation, speaking to the applicants ability and promise as a future library professional.
I agree to the above statement and will send in my supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 6, 2022. I understand that if I do not provide the supporting documentation, my application will be disqualified.
Do you agree to the following statement? If I am chosen as the Louise A. Stephens Scholarship recipient, I will commit to continued membership in AzLA throughout my School of Information MA program.
Do you agree to the following statement? If I am chosen as the Louise A. Stephens Scholarship recipient, I will commit to attend the AzLA Conference during year of scholarship award. I understand I will be recognized at the annual conference.
My electronic signature indicates that I agree to the terms of the scholarship if awarded and verify that all the information contained in this application and supporting documentation is accurate.